The health and safety of our employees, customers, partners, and the communities we serve is our top priority. We know this is a very unsettling time for everyone, and our hearts go out to anyone in our communities who may be affected by the virus. Like you and your family, we are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation to best understand how to respond to the changing conditions. We are adjusting our plans according to the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) along with other government and mortgage industry officials to ensure we’re acting on the latest information.
We are here to help you
Our team is here to support you and ensure you remain confident in your interactions with us. We’re communicating frequently across the business and working through our business continuity plans to anticipate the changing conditions.
- If you are a Retail borrower, reach out to your Loan Officer for more information on your current loan. Many of the steps in the process can be conducted electronically from the safety of your home or office.
- If you are a Broker Partner, your Account Executive will continue to provide guidance for you and your business. We know how important it is for you to keep your business focused so we will continue to serve your lending needs.
- If you are one of our business partners, reach out to your Loan Officer for more information. We are committed to ensuring our teams stay focused on your financing needs and will provide the support they require to provide the highest levels of service.
What we’re doing
- Increasing focus on enhanced cleaning procedures in all our offices
- Asking employees who are sick to stay home until they’re well
- Asking employees who have recently returned from any of the high-risk countries identified in the CDC’s Coronavirus Disease Travel Information to work from home for at least 14 days
- Limiting nonessential business travel for our employees
- Avoiding meetings or gatherings of groups of more than 10 people.
- Conducting group meetings by phone or other digital means
- Employees who are able to work remotely have begun working from home this week.
For additional information about COVID-19 and things you can do to help protect yourself, please visit a trusted source such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov. Check back here periodically as we update our plans based on the changing conditions.
This is a difficult time for all of us, and we thank you for your continued business and loyalty.