Citywide has a fantastic new 1% down payment program, and I’m here to tell you all about it. You can get into a home of your own with very little money down. Here’s how our new 1% down payment program works.
This brand-new conventional loan program means that you can bring just 1% down to the purchase of your new home. Saving up a large down payment can take a lot of time, so this program can get you into a home of your own a lot sooner than you would have been able to otherwise.
How Our 1% Down Program Works
You contribute a 1% cash down payment on your new home. A grant program gives you another 2%, making your total down payment 3%. This money does not have to be paid back—it’s just given to you.
- You must have a minimum FICO score of 620
- You must be eligible for Freddie Mac Home Possible Advantage, a conventional loan program
- This loan program has no manual underwriting option (which means you have to meet all of the requirements)
- You must invest a minimum of 1%
- This program is available for primary residences
- After you have met 1% of the sales price or appraised value investment, you can receive back the difference from the earnest money you paid
- This is a national program (excluding Washington)
Ready to Get Started?
If you’re ready to see if you qualify for this program, give me a call! I’m an experienced loan officer, and my team and I are here to do everything we can to get you into a brand-new home. That’s why we’re so excited about this new program!