Citywide Home Loans has a history of success. Our future growth depends on our most important asset — our people.
This individual will be responsible for supporting the Chief Operations Officer and the National Operations Manager in a variety of duties including but not limited to: daily pipeline reports, facilitating the distribution of weekly communication to all Citywide, support various teams with daily support i.e. underwriting file assignments, monitor rush email, pulling reports from LOS system, handle timely completion of VA restorations, appointment calendars, preparation of reports, presentations, and memos.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Citywide Home Loans is currently seeking a Team Operations Manager (TOM) to add to our growing Operations team in Las Vegas, NV. This individual is responsible for supervising production within a mortgage banking branch. They will be responsible for managing the team’s workflow and assigning prospective loan requests. They will also coach and work with loan officers on more complex or problematic loans. The TOM monitors and manages branch performance and reports findings to Senior Management.
Candidates for the Team Operations Manager (TOM) position should be able to provide examples of an excellent track record in his/her current environment. The successful candidate must be a results-oriented contributor who can manage relationships with a wide variety of partners based on trust, teamwork, and knowledge.
· Mentor processing team members and act as primary contact for pipeline questions and escalated issues. Ensure timely processing of loans.
· Pipeline review and management, manage cycle times, loan review, and follow up with borrowers.
· Create, run, and distribute department reports tracking team’s daily production activity and quality of loans.
· Work with Processing Manager and Operations staff to ensure quality and production. Manage the working relationship between processing team and sales team.
· Provide leadership and training towards the development of loan processors.
· Conduct department in accordance with relevant regulations.
· Spot check files before they go to u/w and closing – to aid in performance evaluations and spot problems before they become issues
Skills and Experience Required:
· 3-5 years’ experience as a Mortgage Loan Processor or Underwriter of Conventional, FHA and VA products 1-3 years previous supervisory or team lead experience.
· Strong leadership and communication skills. Must work well under pressure in a high volume environment.
· Knowledge of federal and state regulatory guidelines is a must. Familiarity with underwriting guidelines and investor requirements as well as Arizona down payment assistance program is a plus.
· Two-year college degree in business or accounting; or equivalent combination of training and experience is preferred but not required.Proficient knowledge of processing, loan product guidelines, and bank policies
· Proficiency using MS Office and familiarity with Encompass.
· Proficient knowledge of Automated Underwriting Systems (AUS) (i.e., Desktop Underwriter (DU), Loan Prospector (LP), GUS) as well as knowledge of the loan processing system and loan compliance check system.
Citywide Home Loans was founded on December 7, 1998, by Steven J. Goorman as Citywide Funding. His entrepreneurial, dynamic, and determined style has grown the small broker company of just 5 employees to the large corporation it is today. Even though Citywide Home Loans now employs over 800 employees and covers more than 35 states, the company still maintains its small company roots. Steve Goorman lives by the motto, “Leadership is taught by example.”
Starting pay rate is based on current and/or past experience. We offer our employees competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, tools to build a solid career, extensive and ongoing training, exceptional opportunities for advancement, opportunities for career growth, and much more. Citywide Home Loans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our corporate office is located at 9785 S. Monroe Street, Sandy, UT 84070. (NMLS ID 67180).
Utah’s top mortgage banker, Citywide Home Loans, is looking for a Loan Officer Assistant to join our busy and fast paced team. We are looking for a self-starter with excellent organizational skill. An enterprising person who is an efficient multi-tasker and has great people skills. Individual must be computer savvy. The qualified candidate must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Office. Individual must have experience in the mortgage industry.
Requirements for Position
You will be expected to work at a high level of intensity and a fast pace. Valuable Training Provided. Base Pay with opportunity for growth.
Citywide Home Loans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer our employees a competitive health benefits plan – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Company Sponsored Life Insurance, – tools to build a strong career, extensive and ongoing training, an entrepreneurial environment, and opportunities for career growth. NMLS ID 67180
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Loan Officer (LO) for Citywide Home Loans proactively solicits new residential mortgage business and works with the operations and processing teams to collect document as needed for smooth closing mortgage loans. In this on-going sales role, the LO continually identifies, develops and maintains a quality network of business relationships that serves as a recurring source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
An LO’s network may consist of Real Estate professionals, Builders, professional and personal contacts, as well as other valuable referral sources, and is enhanced by the LO’s regular participation in business related development opportunities, community efforts to promote home-ownership and professional organizations.
The LO will be responding to customer inquiries and referrals that are generated from both their own contacts as well as from other business channels. The LO conducts interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine customer financing objectives, advice customers of product/pricing policies and guidelines, and gather any additional required information.
The LO ensures exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, complying with all Federal and State compliance policies and adhering to HMDA requirements.
Citywide Home Loans is a rapidly growing mortgage company and an industry leader. Signing bonus and starting pay rate is based on current and/or past experience. We offer our employees competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, tools to build a solid career, extensive and ongoing training, exceptional opportunities for advancement, opportunities for career growth, and much more.
Citywide Home Loans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our corporate office is located at 9785 South Monroe Street, Suite 200 Sandy, UT 84070. (NMLS ID 67180)